Healthy Communities Partnerships Network Mapping
Welcome to the Healthy Communities Partnerships Network Mapping project.
This page will act as a reference for this project, giving easy access to project documents and communications.
- Introductory email (June 30)
- Project announcement and background information (June 30)
- Slides from introductory webinars (July 8 and July 12)
- Webinar follow-up email (July 14)
- Tentative workplan outline (July 14)
- Check-in email (Aug 6)
- Email about the draft survey(Aug 23)
- Draft survey (Aug 23)
- Sample introduction letter for survey (Aug 23)
- Email about final survey and FAQ (Sept 21)
- Final core survey questions (Sept 21)
- Sample custom questions (Sept 21)
- October email update (Oct 26)
- November email update (Nov 25)
- January email update (Jan 14)
If something you need isn't here, or if you have any problems downloading these materials, or if you'd like to talk to us for any reason, you can reach the whole Health Nexus network mapping team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suzanne Schwenger, Peggy Schultz, Robyn Kalda, Ronald Dieleman and Christine Carbotte